Saturday 14 September 2013

Thanks for the Memories.

Thanks for supporting, to those the 20+ readers who have already read my brothers Fishing Memory blog only one day old.

You can find at  grfishingmemories.blogspot.co.uk

Looking through the photo Albums for piccies for his blog I found a few of my own.  Enjoy below.
A 14 ounce Dace
 The 1980's Big Hair and big Eels
25 Stone Fat ARSE, one end and a Chubb the other.

Trotting the Avon both Salisbury and second photo down the Warwickshire Avon Evesham (using my first 6 mtr fibreglass pole)



3 Dace one after another 1 lb, 15 oz and 14.5 oz, the British record at the time 1 lb 2 oz


Two Pound Crucian


Personal Best Barbel 9 lb 14 oz

 Dog Perch trotted worm.

On the fly at Manningford Farm

Finally I'll have adouble Chin with that Trout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment