Friday 2 August 2013

Congratulations and Celebrations 60 and 3000

First  a big thank you to all who take time to read this blog.  Started in January, as an electronic diary as my memory is getting worse.  The intention was just to record the frustrations of an also ran, and also a record for me to look back on to remind myself what does well at what venue.

I am gobsmacked today to find after 7 months the blog has racked up three thousand + views and the blog have followers in all corners of the world from Thailand to Russia and back.  Truly amazing.

Now to more important matters.  Tomorrow Saturday the 3rd August sees my mate the "Waggler Master", scurge of the wannabes that stalk the match bank side reach 60 years of age.  I hope there is room in his wallet (which few people have ever seen) for his bus pass.

Considering the way the boy still frames against the youngsters, means there is a grudging no let me re phrase that,well natured respect.  I am not sure who will be more worried, Malc Pep, Barney, Blakey and Knighter that he may stay and fish the younger mans scene; or Gary Naylor Gummy, and the others who have crept into the bracket of fishing the over 60 matches.

What ever he decides long may his net bulge, elastic stretch or slipping clutch scream back at a big fish.
Muddy and Christine complete with Angling birthday cake- save a bit for your fat mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment