Monday 1 July 2013

Lord of the Flies - not!

Didn't feel great last night.  Woke this morning with some serious swelling on my legs. Me in shorts is not pretty, my legs look like two milk bottles.  Probably a bit like dead flesh, therefore a good attraction for flies. The horse fly bites from yesterday have left me feeling like garbage.   Don't like going to the Docs, because normally after asking if I smoke (No) or drink (no- well maybe just a little bit); generally my ailments appear to be because I am fat.

I don't know why, the Doc just saves us both time by saying its because your fat, now bugger off. No, that's unfair, he is a good Doc; and to be honest I wonder how long my patience would last if I were to continually tell someone to do something about it and they didn't.

Anyway managed to get in at Lunch time.  Amazing, normally a three week wait!  Yes he says, its because your fat.

 No, I'm kidding.  Allergic reaction to one or all of the bites.  Quick jab of antibiotics, and a couple of tabs for tonight and tomorrow and I will be fine.  Phew, I will be fine for the match on Wednesday!!

Swelling and redness already receding two hours later.


No comments:

Post a Comment