Tuesday 9 July 2013

Banter Time

One of the great things about fishing is the banter.  I know my mate John likes my nickname for him,Yoda, but is also a little embarrassed to be referred to as Yoda.  Seeing himself modestly, not as a master Yoda or superstar, simply someone who has offered tips to a fellow struggling mate on how to improve.

The tips have been replaced over the last couple of seasons, as I have gone from rank loser to occasionally picking up and occasionally just occasionally challenging the better angler on the day.

After being on the receiving end of Banter, and friendly abuse, JD proved today he can give it too.  Note  below.  The photo of me from the weekend pole float stuck in my head (see previous blog entry) and a reminder that the emerging Luke Sky-walker has a long way to go to challenging Master Yoda regularly.

Brilliant note the pole float, I love the anglers sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment