Thursday 24 January 2013

History

As a blog virgin I think you should all know up front. why I am doing this.  Those that know me will be shocked as I am old, grumpy and don't do tech. By tech I mean I don't do twatter or faceache.  

The reason is three fold. 
1. most of these things that I have read are clearly written by successful anglers, so this is one for the unsuccessful guy. 
2. I will try anything if I think it will change my luck for the better. 
And finally 
3. A chance to thank 3 people who have helped me in my fishing life; My brother Gordon for taking me along to Gasper lake and supervising the catch of a 2oz Perch - oh the genuine joy.  Second Dave Moody at Reids tackle, if you know him you will understand. A supply of advice and quality tackle for me over the last few decades. Last but not least John Dewberry - Army Angling and Browning MG, for inviting me back into Match Angling 3 years ago, a true mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment